Real Estate Law Corporation™
Doing business in California often means having a high potential of getting involved in various types of legal disputes. Business disputes include not only business-to-business and individual-to-business (external) disputes, but also internal disputes among partners, shareholders, or other parties within a company. When not handled properly and in a timely manner, these disputes can become extremely costly and destructive.
We have successfully represented clients in a broad spectrum of business and corporate matters. We are experienced in the courtroom as well as with other forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) that might be appropriate, such as mediation and arbitration. Our attorneys handle external and internal business disputes including the following:
- Partnership or Owner Disputes
- Unfair Business Practices
- Copyright and Trademark Infringement
- Business Fraud / Embezzlement
- Judicial Dissolution of Business Entities
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Misappropriation of Assets
- Collection Actions
- Breach of Contract
- Breach of Warranty
- Intentional or Negligent Interference with Contractual Relationships or Prospective Business Advantage
Please contact us to schedule a free consultation with one of our business litigation attorneys.
Mon – Fri: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.